Tuesday, November 09, 2004

I fucked up

Ive fucked up so many times in the last week i just need to say sorry to those involved. I hope you all can forgive me and still have some respect and trust for me. There is no way i can describe the way i feel now. Not only do i have the guilt of the "key situation," and anger for those people who did give names (even though it was the "moral" thing to do appartently); but ive also got the emotional problems left over from last week. I want to thank the majority for getting me through this by just being normal, being part of the group never fails to give me a boost however im feeling. Even if it lasts a couple of minutes, it relieves me so much. My head con only cope with one word now ... FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Zoe Manchester said...

Interesting..........don't know if you meant to send this to me i've seen you all of twice. I'm flattered none the less! Anyway this is mine, not really a diary so much as a place to publish some of my work. www.southofthedivide.blogspot.com

9:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home